Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photobucket

Me And Minnie


Photobucket

She's not well, Dont Blame her


Photobucket

Uiseh~ Got ppl act cute bah..

Photobucket

???


Photobucket

Minnie SUCKS!

Photobucket
we're crazy!



Photobucket
what happened to her?


Photobucket

Guess who's that (?)

~
~
~
~
~
~

This morning went to DiGi Office with Minnie,
Reached there, I feel abit weird, why less ppl
ididnt see any DiGi promoter, I called Elma,
*shit* training not at 8o'c am but 8o'c pm
Alalalala~ So shamed
Like wanna bump my head on the wall
The things like also can make mistakes

Back to school again,
But I take my breakfast a food Court first
hehehe ^^

After that Me. Minnie and Ah vee,
Went to DORAEMON
Really sienz oh~
Ah vee lost RM150
Walao, Can buy few T-shirt edi..

Meanwhile, waiting for ah vee and Xiang playing
Me and Minnie,
went to some small room that can be call toilet
snapping... Wakakakaka xD

We do many crazy things
Keep laughing,
Keep making Minnie smiling,
Coz, she quiet moody today.
__________
__________
__________
__________


21-10-2009
Today 18th month together with my sweetheart
I Miss damn much, Just dont really show it only
I want go out with him
meet him, kiss him, hug him
but I need to work this week
He dont really happy coz i just work,
I didnt accompany him for 2 weeks edi..
Sorry dear *sad*
I just know I miss You very much
Mwackzz *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment