Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally I can update my blog,
Almost 2 months I didn't blogging,
Becau lar, sen ka.. I dont know what have he done to my computer.
Stop talk about that sen ka, later make me burns again.. >___<
Within this 2 months, so many things that happened on me,
but I'll short it.. Make it like a synopsis.. haha xD *wink*




Me and minnie obsessing wanna dye our hair, ==

Lame right? then like this people will start look us as adult..

I also sometimes bring Minnie go out with me and Ah boy, haha..

I love my Minnie, *kiss-kiss* (^+^)

Boyboy made surprise for me,

This guy sometimes really can make me feel touch owh, *damn betul*

Short enough mah?

because I'm not really remember what was happening in this 2 months.. =="


Stay tune,will update soon
more interesting
story from
my life
*wink*





No comments:

Post a Comment