Monday, August 8, 2011

Finally turned 20 ♥

Happy Belated Birthday to my self ♥ ♥  I've turned 20 last Wednesday, on 03 August.
I hate to say this, just the fact is, I started scared of celebrating my birthday, cuz, means you're older a year. I wanna be 18 young girl foreverrrrrrr.. Sobb.. Sobb.. :( I am 20 but my parents look at me like a baby.. Wth ?!! You all just too protective.. It is time to let me freee!! Geez.. Everyone has their Birthday wish right? I got 3, I'll share the 2 of them to you guys.. First wish is, Me and all people around me, will a very gret fortune and stay healthy.. Second wish is, I wanna be 18 again :pp.. Third wish, I want to keep for myself. 


This didn't make a big celebration for my birthday, will make a very grand grand next year. 




He always Being by myside.

Chu :-* 

ILY. 

He is my Baby Bitch <3 Sweetie, Thank You for always be by myside when there's no one for me anymore. 
If I am a boy, I'll choose to be my GF. SERIOUSLY!

The Baby Boy

Cam Whore- ing

Even it is my Birthday, I still need to go to school.

Everybody: *From the left* Samuel, Dear Dear, Me, Ken Ken, Wendy, Ah Min, Ah Tshung, Peanutz, Xiao Ping, and baby Minnie.
Thank You :) 









All in all, a great way to grow older.
Diana, you did very great, now you've grown, be smarter, prettier, cuter, slimmer, gorgeous, beautiful, richer, happier.
-
-

[ Improving every single year ] :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment