Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Lost

On 20-12-2009 Sunday
I can feel that's something bad would be happen soon..
My Dear sent me to work, Awwwwww~ xD
Really happy, Miss him alot.. >___<

Work~~ Actually I hate it..
I rather accompany my Dear than work,
But What can I do.. Money is the most important thing,
to be continue live in happiness
Without money, you're nothing.. This what is life..

After work, as usual he came fetched me again.. Awwwwwwwww~~
was Going to his sis b'day party.. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS*

Girl instinct are always right..
He told me something that make me.. Huh!
Feel like that's meaningless I need to be together with him..
All my work hard are no value any more...
I almost wanna give up.. Wanna let him go..
I'm not the girl that's suppose to be with him..
Still lots of girls suit him that several times better than me..
Every improvement has happened to me is because of him,
I want to improve myself,
I want to be with him.. He always telling me,
We need to work harder to improve ourselves..
I'm disappointed with myself.. I have to admit that..

But how could I let you go, I still Love you..
And you Love me too..
I cant give up easily..
This is just a small matter than can be fix..
I wont never ever give up.. Till the day he gives up..
I'll work harder and harder and harder and HARDER..!!
Pursue our 2013-01-04.. Now it has become, my biggest dream..
And I've found out, so many obstacles we have to through..
I am stronger than before, Dear.. No need to worry..
I hope you'll be by my side to, accompany me..
Get through all this.. I know I can, And I know you can..
I need you.. Really need.. I want to prove,
You're right by selected me..
Today is 21-12-2009,
it has been 20 months we spent time together..
Laugh together, sad together, smile together,
Share our things together..
Cry on your shoulder,
quarrelled because of silly things..
Joking and kidding together, Movie-ing together,
Playing together.. All we did together, always be remembered..
It wont be forgotten.. Forever, I swear and promise..
You are my cutest and handsomest prince ever while
I' m your ordinary princess.. That has nothing..
Except my Love on you..
No one Love and Miss you like I do..

Have to stop crapping before my tears welling up again..
hate it because it SUCKS!!


Just expecting Christmas and New Year~
Gonna pass it with my Dear ^__^
The only thing can make me happy now..

No comments:

Post a Comment