Monday, December 21, 2009

Suddenly he asked for movie,
Inside the car.. On the way to Cp..
Damn! My tears was welling up like what only..
And he saw it.. *like wanna commit suicide that time*
How can I cry front of him!!

He crapped a lots.. Talked so many things..
All is about $$$$$ !!
He told something that really hurt me..
Really hurt.. This is not ordinary hurt..
Like so many knife was stabbing my heart..
If you wanna teach me something..
No need to say till like that, Please~
I'm your Gf ok.. Got feelings one..
My tears almost welling up,
But we was in a Japanese Restaurant..
I forced myself to dont cry..
Forcing yourself to dont cry harder than
forcing yourself to cry.. T_____T

Now my heart feel empty,
feel like no feelings anymore..
It's really too much..
I hope I can let him go..
This can reduce my suffer..
I hope really can..
Why dont you just choose anyone better than me??
Why wanna choose me this rubbish??
Haixxx~~ I thought i wont through all this again T_T

If you together with me, make you suffer..
Just tell me, i will let you go..
because I love you
and I want to see you get your real happiness..
Not with me this useless shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment