Monday, October 11, 2010

10/10/10 What a wonderful and Happiness day I had. ♥

Photobucket
Girl who in love is always sweet. omg! x)
I am really in love again

10 plus 10 plus 10 equal to Ten Ten Ten.. LOL hahahaha
On this special date, I had a wonderful, happy, unforgettable, and a cute day, 
10.10.10 is like the greatest and luckiest day of all in the Chinese lunar calendar year.
So i guess we’re one pair of lucky couple who get to celebrate this special day together.
My love life is just perfect, even though there's always a small arguments,
Arguments, that made us love each other more day by day, 

Photobucket
Edited by the Honey Bunny Boy 
I can't stop smile or laugh everytime I see this pich
It's just so sweet..

We had devoted so much into this relationship, 
I hope that what we’ve wished for may come true in future.
Lots obstacles, but there will also be strength for us to go through it .
As long as our heartbeat never stops for this relationship. 

Photobucket
When I'm kissing you, my senses come alive..!

Thanks for being so understanding at times, thanks for being everything that i’ve wanted. 
Thank you for being by my side all the time. I love spending quality time with you together, I don’t mind even laying home all day just to be there with you.
As long as you’re by my side, i’m satisfied. It doesn’t matter where we’re going, 
I will follow you as long as you are willing to bring me with you. 
Like I told you before Wherever there’s AHBOY, there will be DIANA, 
there will be US. 
I appreciate that.

Ho iiiii.... Ho iiiiii... *say it with me my Honey Bunny Boy*
ILY 



Ps1:// More pictures will be uploaded after I grab it from the Honey Bunny Boy,
He's too stingy. 

Ps2:// My youngest brother is really killing me, can you stop being naughty, or else I'll tight
you up..! 

Ps3:// Sore throat, why you love me so much? I am dying, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment