Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How can it be soooooooo.. OMG :-O

I'm gonna do short-short post, it is regarding to my look of 2 years ago,
o-m-f-g!! I was tagged in a picture that was taken 2 years ago,
When I opened it, I can't believe my own eyes, 
ohhhmygodddddddddWhy am I so fat and dark??
It makes thinking and thinking and thinking repeatedly,
 How come my boyfriend can crushed on me that time? Weird..

Photobucket
Popped up on my mind to do this,
hopes it looks nice, I took almost an hour to edit this.. = =
Because I used 2 photo editor.

Photobucket
Can you spot me? ohohohohoh mygodddddddddd..!

Photobucket
Look at me, ohmygod..
What am I doing with the straw? ==


Some of my self shot of 2 or 3 years ago,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, all these are me,
I miss my old life,
Live without any responsibility,
and stress.. 
I live life to the fullest, I never regret with anything I've done.
My life getting awesome and interesting.
I have to admit that.



Ok, I have to stop here
will update more soon, :)
Good Night everyone,
Chocolate Dreams, 
Sleep tight,
You know I love you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment