Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy yet sad.

Yay!! XD It was extremely fun,
With my Babies, Fany, Carrie, Natalie and I
Has been chosen for hair model,
Clairol, a new brand,
Have to be proud because four of us
was the first using this brand.
It has not much colour, but then
I heart the colours so much.
We were gave the chance to choose colour of their brand by ourself,
I chose Blond Ash Brown ♥  ♥
This colour looks darker than my previous hair,
It more goes to Greenish and Brown,
Fucking heart the colour I'm having now,
Say bye-bye to my previous shitty blondy hair,
that's my friend always call me Lala Moi.
I look more classy and polite with my new hair than the 
previous one that made me looks like a gangster.
I am super super duper extremely fucking Love Carrie's hair,
What can I describe about Carries hair is
WOW..!! OMFG..!! YOU'RE ROCK MAN..!!
She chose purple red colour, so so awesome, it match with you babe..!
While Natalie anf Fany Chose the same colour,
Natalie Dark Cooper and Fany Light cooper.
I might dye this colour for my next hair colour. Aww~ Cooper.
After dyed our hair,
Headed to Tun Fuad for our Dinner,
ate steamboat,
We all were really really hungry,
were starving since morning,
After our dinner, because of some problem,
I have to drive Natalie's car From Carrie's house to Tun Fuad again,
It was the first time I drove alone, but Fany Said still bu tiam lahh,
Because she was driving along behind me,
Anyways, still proud of myself.


But then, the fun I had for the whole day was spoiled,
because of HIM,
Actually, I did not know where I did wrong,
You were treating me like that, made me sad,
Yes..! Not your fault though,
Not our both's fault, it it just ... ... ...
Honey Bunny, you made me upset,
so so so so upset, =( =( =( =(
please don't make me feel like this,


I need someone to talk with.


Pictures will be uploaded after I get the pichas from Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment