Monday, October 4, 2010

Happily, Blissfully, Painfully, stressfully!!

Photobucket <<< DianaTheLady X)




Uhmmmm, okay, Before starts with the craps,
Wanna wish Happy Birthday to someone,
Happy Birthday KenKen, 
Was celebrate his birthday on Saturday at Tg. Aru Restaurant,
I don't remember what was the restaurant's name. LOL
Everyone was like growing, HAHA
Someone's birthday every week.. 

Headed  to Rumours after that, 
A cafe that's just apposite of Firefly,
Mentioned about Firefly,
It's kinda long I didn't went to clubs,
Have to say, I wish to stop clubbing,
Club will just remind me a memory that I don't want to think about,
A very very very bad memory,
Since the day, never liked clubbing anymore.

Whoops! Continue with the Rumours,
We all was sitting there around 1 more hour,
My ass was burning, and my stomach was pain,
Due to menstruate, I hate it!! 
It was really pain. 
And I was freaking sleepy too.


And off to Suria for our movie,
OMG! Our movie was started showing at 11.45pm,
I had instinct that I would sleeping in the cinema,
And, it was accurate, I was just watched the first 15 mins, 
Slept and woke up at the last 15 mins before it was ended.
Am I pro?? hahahaha
Thanks for your warm chest my Darling 
Around 2, headed off, homeeee!

Pictures on Sweet Saturday       

Photobucket
The cute couple always, (v ^^ v)

Photobucket
Never wanted stop kissing you 

Photobucket
I am wondering, were you born to be my partner?

Photobucket
LOL !! You're my parachute!

Photobucket
Kissing you, is the way to show that how much I love you,
If  one day I stop kissing you,
means I'm not belong to you anymore.

Photobucket
Hello CUTE BOY?

Photobucket
You're irresistible!


Honey Bunny,  
I Love you so much,
Don't forget 
10月2号ah?
Remember wor? XD

On Sunday, 
With my Honey Bunny ,
Jonathan, Elvin, and Ah Min,
What a super big bulbs. Hahahaha
Was just kidding,
It was kinda fun going out with more people,
Somemore, the whole day,
I'm not in the mood,
MENSTRUATE caused it. 
Headed to Fu Phing for our brunch,
then, Warisan to buy my blower,
Next, headed to Wisma, 
Craving for Takoyaki. omg! omg! omg!
After that home,

Darling, thanks for your chocolate anways 

Exam is around the corner, AGAIN! what the hell..
This Sem I don't wish to just passed, 
But Aim to score as much as I can.
It's really fun when you study hardly,
and the marks is so satisfying. 
I love the feeling.
Another Management test tomorrow.
Study again. No more iPhone sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment