Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥冬至节快乐♥ Happy Dong Zhi (Winter day)







This post should be posted last week, but I just got the Pichas from the Boyf :)


Every year Dec 22th (occasionally 21th) is Winter Day 冬至。On this day, Chinese tradition is to make Tang Yuan 汤圆.. Well, normally we will eat this food called 汤圆 or in English called Tang Yuan It is actually made of flour. We normally put some flour on our hand and rub it become small round shape. Then, put all the “Tang Yuan” into boiled water. You can add some sugar into it and become “Tang Yuan Soup”. Anyway, I prefer the dry “Tang Yuan” and put some peanut powder on the surface of “Tang Yuan” and believe me, it tastes so nice until licking your finger.


And The Picture below showing, is dry “Tang Yuan” and put some peanut powder on the surface of “Tang Yuan”.. This was made by the Boyf, due to I am not Chinese, so my family doesn't have this kind of celebration.. But the thoughtful Boyf, made it for me, because he was afraid that I wont grow up.. LOL :D


Thanks Dear it was really sweet of you
I really appreciate the things u do for me, Thanks for being a great Boyfriend


He is showing his own made Tang Yuan
And he asked, "Am I romantic?"
I answered "Yes you are my dear.."
Keep being the most sweet Boyfriend ever..
Okay?


Reluctant to eat it, 
Because hard for him to do something like this,
especially things to be eat..
Precious this much,
Hearts






This is how it's look like.. 
Filled with loves..



The Couple :D






England VS Switzerland
Who'll bee the winner? ;)




Ouh Yahh!!
Not to forget,
Wishing,
Happy Belated Dong Zhi (Winter day) to who celebrating it..





Ouh-Kay, Tomorrow will be New Year Eve,
31-12-2010, last day of 2010..
Means after tomorrow, we'll have a New Year, 
Have you all already started think about your New Year?
What will you do in 2011 year? 
Have you already done what've you haven't?

:)






=)

No comments:

Post a Comment