Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome 2011

Hello everyone! !!
Today is 31-12-2010, which mean it is the last day of 2010,

Say Goodbye to 2010 and Welcome 2011 :D

Have you all already think, what have you all done this whole year?
Did you do anything for yourself or for others?
Did you get what you've wanted this year?

 or

Are still don't even know what you were doing and just passed day like that?

Time really flies that fast, I feel CNY just passed yesterday, LOL :D
Seriously, please don't waste any time, once it has wasted, you wont able to grab it back,
How cool is that if we would be have a time machine, could just go back and change or correct 
anything that we're not satisfied with.. Apparently, God did not invent something like that..
If do got something like, I wish to back and correct everything.. LOL

After today, it will be a new year, a new BEGIN, a new life again..!
What have you lost today, get it back in the new year,
What have you achieve to, try to achieve more! 
Yea! we have to be greedy to become human, or someone else will grab it from you!
And I am greedy to have Love and also Money.. Wakakakakaka *evil laugh*

One of the most common New Years resolutions for teens is to improve their grades. 
Here there is my Resolution or Goal for my New Year : :)

1. Lost Weight I've gained like 10kg this year! Hell Yeah, I am fat! Shot me *bang*, I want to lose my weight till at least 40kg, I dont mind to be a stick because I am not willing to be fat :(
I will do more exercise and eat more vegie than meat.. Can Cheese Cake and Ice Cream become Vegie? :(

2.Save Money I have a very bad habit, I love to waste money, every time I received my payment I will use it for shopping or whatever, I just can't help myself, please stop me, sometimes, I bought something but I never used it, how wasting I am right? I wish my mom wont give me allowance to school and help me keep it, it can helps me in losing my weight too right?

3. Be Good Student I am consider a good student tho, just my sometimes I lazy to listen to the lecturer then I'll sleep in the class and dreaming about my Romeo, when I woke up, my saliva all on the table.. *joking* ;) and not forget, I want to do my homework or assignment on time, no more rushing, because doing work at the last minutes cant gives you perfect mark and also perfect outcome.

4. Be happier I want to beeeeeeeeeee More happier, friends always call me a Hyper girl, but I want to be more, because I feel like I sad a very lot this year and wanna pay it back in the new year..

5. Be a better person I don't know whether I am a nice person or not, but I just feel, I am not good enough, I feel I never treated people good.. I want to be a good person! ^^

6. Spent more time with family I am a bad daughter, I know I less spending time with them this year, I am sorry Mommy and Daddy, but I will try my best to accompany you all when you all needed me :) *try k?*

7. Look forward Seriously, till now I still can't totally forget what've my bf did before, I am sorry dear, I just can't. But in this new year, I will try my best to forget about it and also the bad memories I have. I will vanish all of it, and spent more quality time with you.

8. Do more thing for the boyf I feel like, I dont do much thing for the boyf, Dear, I will try the very best of me to do more sweet and lovely things for you.. :) 


9. Be fairer I became very 'black' I mean dark, my skin look like a nigger, Gosh! Will apply more lotion before going out :)


Okay! These all are thing that at least I have to improve! 
What about you all?
Mind to tell me what your resolution this new year?
I would like to know :D








A Very Happy New Year everyone
Enjoy your New Year Eve Tonight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment