Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello worlddddddddddd..!!
I am back. Been disappeared for almost one month.. Hell yeahhhh!!
I am busy and bored like hell..
And thanks to my youngest bro who broke the house's router and makes me can't online,
Luckily my Sweetie give me something, idk what;s that 
but it makes me back to the line again..

Okay, back to the topic why am I blogging,

i am kinda lazy to type. *sorry*
Okay, these is my working look,
the happy, sad and depress. 
I met a lot of people, communicate with them..
It's good, increase my communication skill.. 
I have to convince them, 
I was using so many tricks, and some of them bought it..
Applause should be give to me..
  

Oh my gawdddd.. HAHA This is my Sweetie,
He said the most bottom picture look like Justin Bieber,
I was like, hell yeah.. You are.. :p

Our Saturday Night. <3

Wish to be like this forever!

Handsome boy! I am not ready yet lah.

Ahh haaa! this is the ready one, 
but I look tired in this picture








Thats all for today, going to prepare,
Going out to training for working at Sutera as Maxis promoter,


and, the MTL leader is back today, mygawdddddddd
hopes we can meet later.. :)

TATA!! Chaoooooooooooo~







No comments:

Post a Comment