Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 January 2011

Happy Anniversary to both of my parents 

Yesh! I have to admit my parents kinda old thinking way,
Still on the Black & White trend I guess,
They always told me do not to do this and that..
I never really put inside my heart..
Because I always know, they care me a lot,
You 2, made ME !
You two are such a lovely couple. 
Every morning before my daddy left for working,
He never missed to hug and kiss my mom,
And telling her, he's going to work,
take good care of us at home.. Aww~

I am not born in a rich family,
but having them as my parents bliss me a lot..
They always bringing smiles, laugh and happiness to me and my other siblings.
Thats why I am a go lucky girl who never actually feeling sad or stress :D

Mommy & Daddy, 
I wish you to will be like this 

No comments:

Post a Comment