Friday, January 14, 2011

This Post have no Name ! LOL

Hellow humanssss! It is Friday!
I love Friday.. YAY! ^^

This days I am getting used to wake early in the morning, after 2 months holiday,
Waking up around 6.30am and getting ready to school.. Sometimes, I am feeling like laying on the bed and lazy to wake up, but i still force myself to awake or else I will be absent on school day, and its sucks, because I'll be barred from sitting for exam if I absent too much. :( Yeah! I know its SUCKS!
Well, This Sem's subjects are about calculation thinggy and I HATE IT ! For a very seriously >:(
It is much more SUCKSSS, if there's lecturers which not teaching properly..
YERH!
Okay! Stop with the School Craps! Heheee.. 

If you view my blog very frequent, you'll know I've changed my background,
I think this is the first time, I am using white background.. Not bad huh? :D
Please say to me "It is not bad Diana" Thank you.. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Bear with me! 

I haven't update what I've been doin' last week,

Friday,

 
Went to watch Paranormal activity 2,
guess what!
Even it doesn't as scary as the Paranormal Activity 1,
But it is still scary, :(





Saturday!
So bad, that the Boyf was sick on Saturday,
Was worry about him,
Because he is not always sick one. 
The patient <3



I still drag the boyf to Self shot with me,
even he was sick,
Such an obedient Boyf, 
Never rejected me. Mwax!
Hiak Hiak Hiak :D



ARGHH!!

WHUUUU~




Sunday <3
I am seriously FAT ! :(


Done with the last week story, 
I want to take a nap, and wish will be going out later,
It is been four days I didn't meet the Boyf. :)
Byes!
See ya'll again on the coming post ! 
Love ya ALL !

No comments:

Post a Comment