Sunday, January 23, 2011

Failed on Being A Good Girlfriend :(

The Failure :(


I am failed for being a good girlfriend, even it was only a very small case but I didn't manage to do it perfectly.. Very disappointed with myself!! Sigh to da very max! I think I am the only girlfriend who does not know how to take care of her boyfriend.. You all must be very curious why am I saying so right? fml YES! It is not wrong at all.. I FAILED.. The boyfriend was hit by something on his head while he was working, and wounded.. And there's certain foods he cannot eat or the wound would take long period to recover or even worst it would be getting more serious.. I'm mad at myself when I forgot what he cannot eat, we went to eat and we ordered "Wan tan Ho" I totally stupid and forgetful, he cannot eat EGG! Why can't I remember even this small thing? WHY?!! Why am I so stupid?!! And dear, I was not mad at you when you were talk a bit rough way with me, because I knew I deserved to be said like that, I was just very angry, mad  with my stupidself !! I was feeling like wanna slap at my this stupidself.. I'm sorry dear.. When I was sick you never failed to take care of me, but when it's my turn to take care of you, I didn't even help anything.. Dear, you know how much my heart feel the pain when you told me that you were hit by something on your head, and when you showed me your wound?? I feel so pain in the heart.. It was like a knife was stabbed my heart repeatedly.. You know how much I wish I can reduce your working stress?? Do you know how much I wish to help on your working thinggy?? Dear, I beg you to take a very good care of yourself, please don't get any wound again.. okay? You seriously make me worry, do you know that?? You know how much I love you? And if you love me too, please take a very good care of yourself.. Okay? So happy that you told me that you still very happiness even your girlfriend not take a very very good care of you.. Thank you my Dear :')


Dear, once again.. I AM SORRY :"(







No comments:

Post a Comment