Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My BFFs :D

I am in a very pain condition now due to the menstrual cramp. I HATE YOU!
The worst thing is, my mom don't even let me to take shower.. FML? It is ridiculous man!!
Never mind, will just take shower tomorrow morning before headed to school..
I left earlier from school today, because I was seriously feel pain.. 
Feeling like I'm going to give birth.
LOL I don't even know the feels of giving birth. 
or may be god wants us to train ourself feel the giving birth's pain..
So that, on the day we want to give birth it does not so pain.. LOL


Can I ask something? 
Why Only girls having period but NOT BOYS? 


Went out with my OLD FOLKS yesterday
Met my Jia Yi, Michael Liong and Tan Cho Kwan..
Chilled  at Ipoh Town and mentioned back our old time memory..
I was keep laughing, I was kinda crazy last night.. hhahahahah 
They're my bestie when I was in Secondary school..
Jia Yi was my super BFF before,
we're friend since we were 13 years old,
If recall back, it was so funny, me and Jia Yi always hold hand together,
Go in the toilet together, even texting and talking in the phone very frequent before..
Very very very very frequent.. My daddy even thought I have a boyfriend and he 
scolded me, asked me don't keep playing with my phone.. Dad, you was funny.. 
Met my Jia Yi again, I miss her soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! <3
Hopes we'll gathering like that again. Mwacks ^3^


"I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last." 








Be my VBFF forever, will you? Please don't mad at me for posting this picha my Dear Jia Yi ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment