Monday, September 20, 2010

ALTER.

Sigh. It is been 2 weeks I didn't update anything.
Was,
Study stressfully. Love blissfully. :)


Yet, There's a lot of changes In myself,
Recent was fount that, I am changed.
I am not the old Diana, 
I felt that I am mean and cruel.
It feel like a lost in me. Like, pieces of puzzle was gone,
Something was just not right. 
Does the person who loves me happy to be with me?


I am trying to make myself useful..
Trying to make myself could be depends on.
Time passed by rapidly,
Obstacles everywhere,
Once I made it to get through it,
Something inside, changed again.
I miss my oldself. Funny right?
Is it everyone changing, or just me?





Last week, someone was played a game with me,
Though, I was in the game.
However, I didn't know that was just a game, 
A game that shouldn't be played,
A game which brought tears.
A game which brought hurts.
I am declaring here! 
Please will never played this kind of game anymore..!!
Because, you'll make me confuse again.
I am wondering was all of that just a game, or REAL.




Although, I lost sometimes,
There's always someone who would show me the right path,
The right path that would bring happiness,
Happiness that would not disappear.
Thank you for always leads me,
Bring me out from this maze.
.
Love is the most common miracle
Life wouldn't be tough if you live it happily,

No comments:

Post a Comment