Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sickening. Urgh.

Last Friday. I was sick. S-H-Y-T
On the day I started not feeling well, I stil have to go to school to settle something.
Yes, I was shivering in the class, Damn fever attacked me . 
Why Sickness Uncle so Fucking-Ass-Love-To-Visit-Me??
They have already visited me for few times this year, I really cannot take it anymore. :(
After Settled my school stuff I was heading to my Boss's house,
Because We're planning to go later, it was more convenient for him and My dear Fany..
Because His house just need not more than 5mins from Fany's house..
Reached his house, I felt more sickkkkk, head pain, cold, shivering, my eyes was keep tearing,
and it started red and swollen.. Scary huh?
Oh noooo!! Will I get scold for coming to his house with my condition like this,,
I am scared, I covered my body with blanket, don't let him touch me, even one of my fur.
Yes, I didn't let him.. But finally I lose, he said he is going to angry if I keep doing that,
Because I looked so damn sick.. Yes, he checked for my temperature.
And he said, "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeii, Lady!! You're sick ar...!! Really sick..!! So, no going out for tonight"
:( I knew it gonna be like this.. 
After that, he find medicine for me, prepare water for me to drink, 
keep me feel warm, with 2 blankets,
it was touching because he was accompany me in the blanket even he felt hot,
I can feel he was sweating, but he still accompany me.. Was keep ask me to sleep..
I feel so happy larh Dear, It was make me feel that He really take care of me,
he really did take care of me.. Thank you for the take care Dear, thanks for everyhting..


All here is just want to thank my Boss.. ILY no matter howw.. Muackss!! 


This wednesday, school reopened.
My holiday is finisheddddddddddddddd..
Yish...! I need more holiday, not ready for study yet..
I want my lazy sleep..... Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!
We just going to study 3 subjects only this Sem,
Management,
Financial Account 1
Business English 2


This Sem is a Short Sem, so we are going to be rush,
with the stupid Test and homework and assignment.
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


Can I have more holiday please??


Sorry for not updating my blog lately, 
will update more soon.. Wikyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment