Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shittyyyyy!!

Okay, First of all.. I do not know what to blog about.
Doesn't matter, I wanna blog as much shit as I can.
Before it is rotted and become a rotted bread. LOL

Uhmm.. Well..
Study is always sucks..
Assignments is the most fucked.. 

Photobucket
That was me.
Last week was fun, work as digi promoter for iPhone 4,
Had my lunch alone, 
jealous when my friend's boyfriend can accompany her for lunch.
But I never blamed my boyfriend, for have no time to accompany me for my lunch.

Went to watch Devil, I was shocked for 890537452459 times,
Happy birthday to ah Tshung!! Was an awesome steamboat at Windbell, Tg Aru,
Except, the stupid Suria Cinema's worker had caused. You may fuck off!!

Got a new friend call Xiao Yie, Nice too meet you,
Hope you'd  get used to my craziness..

Crazy with iPhone's game lately!! OMG!! Was ignored my lecturers because of the games.
Gonna bang my head soon..


I've done with my shitty story. It does look shitty isn't it??





And, Darling,
I have something to tell you,
I am very very proud of you..
Good luck..!!!
I am pretty sure your wishes would come true..
Will always be by yourside.
Pinky Promise. ^^
 ILY.



No comments:

Post a Comment