Thursday, September 30, 2010

Obsesses with gadgets.

♥  ♥ Hola..! I am gonna do a short post, really have to post more.. :-(


Oh-my-fucking-Ass-Hole *Whooops!*
A very serious problem has occurred,
iPhone really distracting me on my studies,
Not just only me, friends around me also.


When lecturer are teaching, 
Me and my friends playing Frogies(Pocket Frog) at the back,
Want to breed this Species of frog with another frog,
And waiting how will the baby looks like. OMG! :O
Even I am trying to concentrate in the class,
But, my mind keep thinking about my baby frog. Damn! >:/
and and and, while I am watching my favourite TV drama Gossip Girl Season4
I am still playing with the Froggies.@@


A serious issue.. :( :( :(


Tomorrow I will having my Business English and Accounting Tests, :'( :'( :'( :'(
Please don't drag me to hell, I must to pass these..
So iPhone, I beg you.. Can you please let me study..
It is really stubborn, so it makes me keep playing with its body again. LOL


Ouhh Yeah,, Gossip Girl Season 4 has out. Awwww~~ Awww~~ I heart this drama deep deep.
Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Nate, etc... You all are the best. ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ :D






Here they are, Froggies that I crazy about,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


They're cute, aren't they? ^^


By the way, I still love you my iPhone ♥  ♥
Will Buy you a new dress soon k? 


You know you love me, xoxo..
Don't missed for my coming story.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment