Monday, September 6, 2010

Shots Shots shots!!

Photobucket
Yes, for your information.
I started study again.. And This Semester is damn stressing,
2 months with 3 subjects. Sigh.

So My weekends are always the way to reduce my Stupid stress,
And I suppose to do my homework and assignment on my weekend,
But due to my laziness and buziness of playing, I haven't touch anything yet. Fuhgh.
Claps.. Bla Bla Bla LOL
Don't Care!!


¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸





Photobucket
We were bored "Will you Marry me??"-AhBoy


Photobucket
Uhm..
Friday, went to watch PIRANHA.
Ouch. This movie is ridiculously Yucks and nauseas.
Piranha suppose to have 3D version, But KK still doesn't have it,
so we was just watch no 3D version.
Even without the 3D version, I also felt that Yucks,
And it would be more Yucks with 3D I guess..


Photobucket
Everywhere were bleeding and the organs was pulled out,
cut out, bite, blood was anywhere, and bodies.
Eww~ Imagine, you are watching your own upper and lower part of body separating.
It was totally YUCKS and EWW~


Photobucket
They were all haging on the thing, to save themselves,
But then lastly the thing they were trying to hang on FELL!
Some of them were eaten !


Photobucket
Some get very serious injury.

I still Give 10 stars over 10 stars even it is a GROSS movie because this movie shocked me and scared me a very lot!
I love the feel being shock. LOL






Photobucket


Photobucket
My Next movie that I cant wait,
I want to watch this movie so damn freaking bad. Awww~
DEVIL. Will be release out on 16 September
I don't care! I must to watch it on that day..!
Darling..!! I want to watch this.
You knoe how much I want to watch this right?
Can't wait being shock again


¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸






Photobucket
LookOfTheDay

Like always,
Saturday is always my favourite day of a week.
Went to Michelle's Birthday at Master Club,
Not a really famous club, but I love it because of the toilet, LOL
Not just because of the toilet larh actually, the club environment not bad too.
We all love the toilet because, the light effect for SS time,
and the toilet is so beautiful with blue light and background.
Taking pictures are always the first authority for US,
especially girls, idk whyy.. It is like a must for us to take pichas.
While I at Master Club my Boss at FireFly,
Because I refused to follow him.
I was just till around 1am at Master Club,
I went to FireFly to find my Boss,
Wanna check out, did he betray me againnnnn..
Someone was vomit on his shirt,
Congrats Darl. HAHA
and, head home around 1.30..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Darlingggggggggggg



╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ


Photobucket
My Dear Minnie


Photobucket
My Dear Candy


Photobucket
My Dear Sylvia Yin


Photobucket
My Dear Caroline

Photobucket
Diana Versus Minnie
Which one is the winner?


Photobucket
Am I born to be Crazy?

Photobucket
My babies!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Why do I love to kiss peoples ya?


Photobucket
Anyways, Happy Birthday to Michelle.
Hope all your wishes come true.


¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸






PhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to City Mall for Sunday breakfast at PapaRich,
after that went to center point,
BORED. and then home.. Night go out dinner with the boss again.



•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜  These my weekend. End. ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment