Monday, November 15, 2010

Second post of today. L-O-L :D


Wink.. Wink Wink..

Great smile with a smile and a wink !
Things will never become as bad as you think !

Life still goes on,as usual. I'm glad that i had this guy around me..

Help me with all those complicated thinggy in my life, haha :)

Accompany me to talk when i'm bored,
Advise me and talk a very lot, even I don't need it,
Take good care of me when i'm sick even not sick thou LOL 
and bla bla bla...
I love being with you.. :)
You knew that my Hunny Bunny


Thanks Bunny ! i bet u r otw flying to the sky now if u read this
.......*because i praise u -.-ll

Well,back to the topic..
It was another Saturday  night outing with the loves
Planning to go for a Movie.. Movie is always the best choice



Cam-whore-ing before went out. 
Photobucket
I wanna kiss you as much as I can!

Photobucket
I love my Rabbit hair band, even I've been laughed by the Bunny.
I will put it on you next time, wait for the picha everyone. ! It will be soon.. :D

Photobucket
I love him!

Photobucket
Kisses, it has turns like a must for us.
Mwacks :-*


Photobucket

"I love the nights with you, It was like we're going to dream together,
We gossip a lot about peoples, we two should be Gossip Couples, xoxo. lmao.
Gave you good night kisses, hugging for long night until the sun rise,
it was so happiness, when I opened my eyes, and you were the first I saw.
I Love You"


No comments:

Post a Comment