Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photobucket


Love like there's no more tomorrow 


After having some wars with the Bunny,
Everything be back like usual again,
Remember what've you promised me!
If you ever forget.. K I L L - Y O U ! with my love


I feel that I cried a very lot this month, :'(
A very lot, was like even just a small thing,
My tears drool like I don't know. 


I have to admit, I still can't totally forget about the past thinggy,
even I tried to, YER!! Dear Dear~ 
Why do we have this kind of history ? :( :(
I really wish time could be rewind and I want to change everything that happened,
or erase it.
But' there's nothing I can do, will just let it to be my unwanted memory.
UNWANTED MEMORY, please leave me.. 
WHY?????????????? :( *sigh* Yish! 


Don't wanna hurt myself by blogging more about the Unwanted Thinggy,
Uhm, well..! 
There's weekend again. 
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. <3


Whooooooooooops! 
Was saying at home on Friday. :)


So, the Saturday.. 
Went to Little Italy for dinner,
Foods there are deliciousssssssssss seriously,
but the price of the foods there, make it tasteless. LMAO


after that headed to City Mall Veda-Blu for Ice Cream time!
My favorite, but something is not right,
I don't feel wanna talk much, might be due to the wars the other day.
So i was a bit quiet than usual.


Arounf 10.30pm,
headed to Suria Cinema for movie,
We watched Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows: Part 1
I watch Harry Potter since I was still a kid.
W O W! Harry still look adorable with his magic like usual,
I wish I could meet you one day. 
I can't wait to watch the Part 2 next year. Yay! ^^


The next day, Sunday.
was just having short window shopping with Bunny, Elvin and someone*secret*
And bumped with Minnie at Suria, she is still my Dearest Minnie,
it's been like thousands years we didn't chill out together babe!


- The End-




Photobucket
Okay, End of the Weekend story.
 Feels like my like is repeating,
and doing the same thing again and again and again,
Hope something new would appear soon,


- - -


Christmas is Coming soon,
Wish to get more work opportunity. 




Lastly, This is what've promised from the previous post.
My Bunny Dear with my Cutie HeadBand :D


He's cute, isn't he? I Love you so much my Dear,
Mwacks :-*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment