Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHOA! 

Long Time Without Updating My Blog!!


Photobucket
Hi all,
It've been ages i didnt update my blog, sorry for that
Just a lil bit busy with everything & i couldnt get time to blog.
And my reader getting and lesser. Effing sad :(

Things come and go
Through it all,everything changed,people grow
I used to be so depressed & lifeless everyday
Thanks God,someone arouse me in the right timing
Thanks for arousing my ethusiasm :)

I do believe....

“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.”
I knew i am young,I'm just 19
but there are a lot of dreams i want to achieve
& i knew I have a lot to learn and a lot to prove
Alright,start from the basic
No matter what,just work hard
At least i tried :)

Lastly, I am enjoying my not-enjoy holiday. LOL
And, waiting calls for promoter job. 
Because I am desperately need jobs now. 
So, there's any promoter job,
please do not hesitate to give me a call,
inbox to my fb. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment