Monday, April 19, 2010

Days with Girls ♥

  Photobucket
Monday till Saturday I was just stay at home..
Goshhhhh! It is really bored ok? ngek ngek ngek.. 
Plus I miss him too :( 

SUNDAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket

Early in the morning texted my baby Minnie to go out..
I miss her too :( Why I miss so many ppl? ><
Yeah! Outing with Minnie and Cindy..
Met her at Center Point, Yum Cha at Starbucks.
So funny that 3 of us are in period session, HAHA
and having cramp too :(
Nevermind I still can enjoy my Day.
My dad spoiled it a bit.. huhu~ 
I need to follow him to his friend's Restaurant opening. 
He fetched me.. Have to dump my Minnie ><



Photobucket     Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that outing with my Dear. I Miss you lar!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! But i was pretend jual mahal.
don't wanna talk much.. wait him to sayang me. 
I know I'm crazy. I was like.. 'Hey, fast sayang me ehhh! Don't just diam diam'
Sot kan? Dear, you still handsome like usual lar.. I You

Going to movie later, and I bring Minnie to join us. I love you Minnie!
We're so crazy!

Photobucket
Watched Shutter Island..
OhMyFuckingAssGod! 
The movie was damn awesome Boring! It is my opinion lar..
Because It was like didn't talk about the point..
Lastly you just know what happened in the story..
Guess what.. I slept a while while watching..
The funny part is, Cindy, Minnnie, Me, and Dear pulled the hand holder,
so it become couple sit, and we four squeeze together. Hahaha 
It also made got extra seat. So lame right.. But I felt warm that night.
Thanks for the warmness to Dear and Minnie. 
 What a Very tired day and happy ;)
Photobucket
(Something is wrong Her contact Lens)

Photobucket
(Cute Cindy)

Not Her contact lens got problem, herself got problem too Haha

Photobucket
(Main character of my story)



Photobucket
(SS Queens)

Photobucket 


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday!
Outing with with Joyce, Fany Chin, Michelle Pui Ling and Junny =)
Having so much fun with them..




No comments:

Post a Comment