Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Busy Weeeeeeeeeeeek ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Photobucket
I know Im Ugly

Hello Everyone..! It's been a week something I didn't update my Dearest Bloggie..
Hi Blog!! Did you miss me? I miss you a lot.. :(
I was working as DiGi promoter for 5 days.. It was really tiring..
3 days at 1Borneo and 2 days at Center Point..
First 3 days at 1Borneo.. Damn F**cking busy..
Bunches of peoples wanna apply for iPhone plan..
It was very crowded.. Like Fish Market.. hahaha
Click this if you're interested on DiGi iPhone Plan..
>>DiGi Plan and Pay Option





31-03-2010 till 04-03-2010
Start my story from the first day I worked..
Not much people on the first day..
I was standing like Security guard..
Gosh! Almost 10pm, I was so excited..
Dear will fetch me home later..
UNFORTUNATELY,
I forgot to tell my dad he don't have to fetch me
So both of them were waiting for me..
My dearest dad and my dearest Darling..
I know I'm loveable.. But,
I was choose to follow my dad.. Bye, Dear..!! :(


2nd day not much special things..
Just standing, serving, and entertain..

Photobucket
3rd day.. Uinah!!
So damn many people..
Yeap.. Bunches of peoples came..
Most of it came just for iPhone plan..
Has new friends while working at 1borneo
Samantha Chong and Christine..
Nice to meet you ^^






2days at Center Point not as stress as 1Borneo..
Thanks for fetch me home Dear..
On Sunday..
You waited me from idk what time till 8pm..
I know you was keep stalked at me ><
I Love you Dear.. Keep it up..
To be a good boyfriend ever k?


I wanted iPhone too..
Because Dear said 'choose any phone you like'..
But, iPhone have no Camera Flash..
Please invent a new iPhone that have Flash please.. ><
I still don't know what phone I want..
So I decided to use Dear's N97..
It still nice what..
The saddest thing is..
Ah min bought my C902..
Really reluctant to give him..
Me and my phone had through lot of things together..
I Love my c902..Goodbye still need :'(
See you again when outing with Ah Min..
Don't worry my c902.. I will say Hi to you..
Ah Min will be your new owner.. He'll treat you well..
Even not as well as me.. Forget me not ok?
Waiting my N97, Cant wait to stick blingyyy things on it..

Some Memory with my C902
Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot on my phone, I miss her :'(

 
Watched 2 movies on my busy week..
Clash Of the Titans
Photobucket




And Beauty on Duty.
Photobucket


Photobucket
If you can see it clearly, 2 single guys @ a couple sitting together.. Hahahahahaah
Snapped by Ng Chun Kiat

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Guess What is these?? Chocolate and Strawberry flavour.. Souveniers from Samuel XD

Photobucket
Ignore my face, No make up at all.. So ugly
Focus on the thing Im holding..
Souvenier from Samuel too..
It's so cute... Thanks :)

Photobucket
I bet, You must be Love it very much right, Dear?



I want to watch How to train your Dragon!!




On my Working day.
I've found out..
Im getting mature.. Congratulation Diana!
Hope we will get more acquaint next time..
It is ok? hahahahahhahahaha

*****Gosh! I gain some weight!
*****Have to warn myself..
*****Stop eating!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment