Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Weekend ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Weekend!! As usual.. I Love my weekend very Muchi   
This week seems like everything went smoothly.. 
Happy week for me.. :D Filled with smiles and laughs And craps too! 
I know I'm getting mature HAHA Why I am so clever ar? LOL
Live Happily Life-by Lovely Diana !! 

Yayy!! Stop with those junkss HAHA!
My Friday stay at home.. I knew it actually.. 
Didn't mad at Dear, because he had to work till 9pm *poor Dear* :(
Sorry,  Dear.. I was think too much again..

I learned driving this Friday afternoon.
The result was,
I'm getting better.. Getting Pro-er, and Getting prettier LOL!
Parking(Good), 3 corners(Good-er) , Hill(Good-est) HAHA

Photobucket (My Patient)
It is Saturday! Aowwwwww! XD
Saturday, huh! It is always my favourite day of a week!
Apparently, Mr.CLOT(Dear) was sick..
Sore throat and flu :(
But, he still brought me out.. How sweet boyfriend is that.. I know.. ;)

Photobucket
We(Dear, Ken2, Ah min, Sharon) went to Lido for Dinner.. 
First time I went there.. The foods was not bad.. 
I Love ♥ ♥ it but, Diet is still.. Huhu~
The consequent to have a slim body.. Have to admit,
I gain some weight this week.. Owh..
Gain weight is like Im going to Hell.. Owh No!
God Slap me please! 
After that went to McD for Yam Cha ><
I ate Ice-Cream Mcflurry.. Gosh! Weight Gaining,
I'm going to Hell Helppppppppppppp!!


Next is, Movie time!
Photobucket

Yahooooooooooooooooo! We watched Being Human(做人)
It's a Comedy Movie. I give 4 stars for it.. Quit Love  it
My Sweet Reader, You should watch it..! 


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

      Photobucket
( Pek Tiu(Ah Min) is so so Serious while talking with Mr. Clot.)

Sunday! My favorite Day too!
In the Morning, Went out with Dear to Dongongon for breakfast..
Huh! It's so far.. Gosh!
Ate Mihun with fish.. It is so light meal.. I love it..
It isn't fattening.. But I was eat half only.. The another half I gave to my Dear.
Next Destination is Wisma Merdeka.. Girls Heaven..
Shopping all on my Dear.. But I just bought a long Jeans, Blue T- shirt, and a long legging.
I am a good girlfriend.. I know..
Then we(Me, Dear, Elvin, Ah Min) went to Lintas Yoyo for yam cha!
Ah min.. You're so funny today..
I cant stop laughing if I think it back. 

Back home, then went out again.. With my Dear too and his mum and Ren2..
That's why I love my Sunday.. Whole Day with Dearest one..
Went to Hypermarket Servay, Dear's Mum bought a singlet for me..
It's so cute.. Thanks auntie ^^
Went Dinner at Hilltop and Home.. Aowwwwwwwwwww!

A Great Weekend I had..


No comments:

Post a Comment