Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So many things that I don't know ;(

Photobucket  
                   Look Of The Day
Dear was not around for few days, he went to Brunei for play with Ah Min, Elvin and Ken2..
But, they all came back already this evening.
Sometimes feel sad also, why he always throw me alone here.. ;( Nevermind lar Dear,
I dont really mind.. As long as you happy, had fun and enjoy your day..
But never ever betray me! Because I'm trusting you :) No doubt..
I'm a good girlfriend.. I think  
you would never ever will get a good gf like me again in the entire of your life..
hahahahaha Wah! I praise myself owh.. Such a x tahu malu.. XD
Dear, don't forget you promised me you'll bring me out after you back..
Don't break your promise, or I'll kill you! :o

In this few days I know so many things about him..
Some, really unbelievable.. Make me feel disgusting with someone..
I thought she is a good girl.. But.. .. Haizzz.. 
I still got a bit hatred on her,
Even it is already pass.. I hate kind girl like that.. 
I hate boyfriend snatcher! Everyone, 
Please Never Ever Ever Ever Never Ever!! FLIRT others boyfriend. Ok?
Hope, this things wont happen on me again.. 
It is the first, and the last.. 
Stop crapping with the Boyfriend Snatcher.. 
Because I HATE it!!



And Dear, you're so generous..
I fall in love with you again and again..
I will work harder, to pursue what you want in this life.
I just want you to be happy.. : )
Can you believe in me that I can do it,
I will not make you disappoint again..


School life will starts on next Monday..
See you I.S.. Hope I will get lots of friends at there ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment