Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary ♥

21 April 2010
It's been 2 years we are together..

Ok, wanna share share some stories about us.
Our first Met was at Kcc(2008), I am taking English course. 
I don't know why that time so many guys wanna be my friend. I know I'm cute bah.. HAHA
He is included, I'm not really interested on him that time.. Because,
the first impression when I saw him is.. Yer! Why this guy's skin so fair with his very black hair.. GOSH! 
But Slowly we be friend.. I know he interested on me, because he asked do I have a boyfriend..
He asked for my number.. I didn't give him at the first, but I don't know why finally, I gave him. Hahaaa~ and guess what, I find him first.. I text-ed himm... Because I feel bored bah..
He thought I am interested on him.. Sorry k~ HAHA 
Day by day, week by week, we became very acquaint.. He send me home after school everyday. On 21-04-2008 at Karamunsing.. He held my hand in sudden, I was just..
Like, freeze a while.. First thing out from his mouth was ''Can you be my girlfriend?'' 
I was.. ''huh??'' ''Are you serious??'' hahahaaaa.. I back home and think, finally I gave him a chance since I don't have any guy in my life yet.. And until now, we still together and very happy together.. 

Stop with those craps, now I wanna share about 21-04-2010
We celebrated it at Sutera Harbour, the meal count on me owh..
HAHA
at least I treat you a meal since I didn't buy any expensive thing to you..
We were having so much fun, talk so much things, laughs a lot.. Hug and kiss a lot too..
HAHAHA 

Photobucket
Dear, thanks for take a really really good care of me, I appreciate it..
Thanks for still wanna be with me even I brought so much problem to you,
I will never ever forget you in this life, you taught me a lot about life.
I know you would never able to forget me too,, Because I am a very cute,
crazy, noisy and making so much problem girlfriend for you ever.. Hahahaaaa..
I'm having so much fun on our anniversary..
Happy Anniversary My Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment