Friday, April 30, 2010

Movie Night!

Yesterday I was got a bit sulk with Dear, Because he always didn't tell me when he reach anywhere, at least tell me where he is and with who lar.. Ish! So I didn't On Msn..
Let you miss me.. But i was keep looking at my phone, waiting him to find me.. 
Suddenly ''Everytime we Touch I get this feeling .... .....- Cascasa" It's my phone sms ring tone..
When I open the msg, It's From Dear, "Later 730 lao gong go fetch lao po ar k?"
I was like, Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Go Out later.. hahahahaha
Preparing.. Preparinggggg....

When Dear fetched me,uhuuuuuuuu~~ He was sick again.. Haixx.. ><
Headed to Lintas San Nyuk Mee, I freakin Bad wanna eat San Nyuk Mee this few days,
Finally, I ate it.. Uhu~ Delicious-nya.. After DInner, headed to yoyo For Yum Cha..
I feel very full owhh,, Because I finished the san Nyuk mee by myself. then drink Yoyo again..
Huh~~ Fat lor! After sitting there and my ass are burning too because sit too long,
we all off to 1b for Movie..

Photobucket
Ip Man, I really adore the way he fight..
I hope can learn it, Then I can use Wing Chun to bully Si Ah Boy!! hahahahahahaha
The movie finished around 1am something.. Wow! so late, Im really scare that my mom will kill me when I reach later.. Luckily, when I reach home, she was sleeping already :D

No comments:

Post a Comment