Sunday, August 22, 2010

The most FuckAss tiring weekend for me

My weekdays was quite boring, because it is holidays now. *rotting*
I was just do same thing everyday, Woke up, online, watch love stories, eat then sleep, wake up again love stories again, and  sleep again.. Seeeeeeeeeee, my shitty boring dayss. Seriously, I could die due to this boredness. :S

Photobucket
Here I come my weekend, my weekend was not boring as my weekday,
but then it was killing me. Ouchh.
I accepted to work on weekend, it's almost 2 months I didn't work. 
So that, I can't stand that long anymore.
I am tired :(
I worked for DiGi, on Matta Fair, But then, untill now, I still can't figure, is that any relation between DiGi and Matta fair? because Matta fair, is like a Travelling Fair. And what the hell DiGi is doing with it ?? 
*no answer*

After work on Friday, headed to 1B for movie, we watched  Love In Disguise 恋爱通告. 
Love story, it didn't make me cry, or touch.. But this movie so romantic and the main character(LeeHome) is too handsome, omfg! and I love it song, 你不知道的事.


Saturday, still the same, work until my bone was like breaking apart.. 
Never crossed on my mind, I am going to club after workkk.. 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Thanks to Dear Minnie, you're always our professional photographer :D
But we didnt take pict together :(


Photobucket
The Gurlssssssssssssss!!




Photobucket
My Baby boy :) *Shout It Out* ILyour shirt babe!
And, yes! They planned to clubbing, went to FireFly on saturday,
And I saw loads of STRANGERS that I KNOW
And, I don't really dare to walk around due to the strangers around, and
I don't want to make the same mistake again, I wont dump my Darling alone again. I promise!!
It was kinda hard, when you was craving to dance with your bitches but then, you do not bear to leave the one you love there. So I was 10 mins with the bitches, after that go back to see him, after that find the bitches again, and around 10 mins, going back again.
wow!! 


I was just drank Cola that night, HAHA no more liquor. I am a good girl.
around 1am, homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Yeapie!! I was so tired.


Sunday, kinda FUCK.
I am sick, and I still have to work. shyt mannn!
I am suffering, I have to admit that.
Darling send me to work, find me on my lunch rest. 
went to food court for my lunch,
I borrowed his shoulder and sleep for while,
can you imagine how tired am I. 
after work, he fetch me again and dinner, 
after dinner back home, home sweet home.
On the way home, I realised we had so short time this week,
yesss.. I miss him. :') 


working is so tiring, and make you can't pak tohh.. 


Quotes of the day
:::::::::: I don’t think of the past. The only thing that matters is the everlasting present. ::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment