Friday, July 1, 2011

The Bfie's Birthday. :)

Just wanna have a short update about the Bfie Birthday on 21 May 2011, because this year is special than the past. I bought something to him. First time bought a meaningful stuff to him, actually his previous birthday presents do meaningful too. Yet, not as meaningful as this one. I earn money for this, didn't eat for this, I kept my expenses that my daddy gave me. At the same time, I can diet too right ? hahaha I actually never thought I can afford to buy this to him, but finally I made it. Congrats to me. I hope the Bfie will love it. It cost RM1050, get some discounts too. Honestly, I never bought such expensive thing for my own. I just want him to be happy. That's all :) ILY ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Mont Blanc Wallet


He even sleep with it. Just hope you'll like it. I bought such an expensive stuff to you from my first business earns.

 ILYSM ! 

♥ Dear Dear, Don't forget to buy me an expensive present too kay ? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment