Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am the baddest Bitch

#This Post doesn't attaching to anybody, only an opinion of mine :) 

Everyone's grown up, met various kind of peoples, all of them having different personalities. I treat people pretty nice no matter how they have treated me, yet, sometimes you just hard to bear with it, if someone treating you the way are so pussy or bitchy for very frequently, you sure will fed up someday, TRUST ME! Humans do have the limitation, they would also become a bitch once they want to express how they aren't satisfied the way you're treating them. So remember, peoples do will burst one day, so treat people nicely, and people will treat you the same way. I am actually exhausted of keep pampering others feeling tho.  xoxo You know I Love you <3





 ===========>
===========>





#Even an Angel could become a bitch !








































No comments:

Post a Comment