Friday, July 1, 2011

Run a Business

Diana is always the best the way she is. 

 You should know that I am running an online business if you did update about my daily life through Facebook. Prettylicious Closet is my online business page, to be honest, a business isn't easy to run if you're not smart enough *I m not smart too* hahahaha Some more, I am still study and I have to be smart on managing my time, till now, I am still fail on managing my time :/. This is only for me to gain experience, for me to earn some small income, my business could be consider as succeed, since I haven't getting any lose income *touchwood* This is not enough for me yet, I have a bigger dream to achieve. I've learned a lot from business, I think it does lead me into mature world, you can't acting like small baby when you're dealing with business, especially with your customers, I have a lot of customers complaining sometimes, but that is what business world is. I do ever been reported as a Cheater too, yet it makes me stronger, and lesson learned. I think I am grown up. Let's do it Diana ! 
thanks to whom are supporting me all the way on my business, especially the bfie. :)


Tonight going to watch Transformer, and it is Saturday, whoooooooots!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment