Friday, July 1, 2011

God is always with you



Good Morning Fellowssssss! I am so free this few days, that's why you can see I keep of updating my blog, *Hopefully peoples will still drop into my blog and read what is actually I've been through* Something happened to a friend of me, actually, we are not really friend, because we never talked to each other, he is my bfie's friend. He had an accident while working in the Bfie's factory, and doctor advised that his hand have to be cut off. My bfie was very depress that time, I am sorry dear I can't do anything, I do really trying to cheer him up, and I feel, I actually do not have to cheer him, he just wanted me to be by his side. 

I am such a silly girl, ain't me ? 


I am very proud of the guy, he manage to handle everything, he manage to accept this, I prayed for him the whole night on the day he is going to be operate. God sure have his own reason why he chose this. 


GET WELL SOON YEAH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment