Friday, July 1, 2011

The most Happiest Trip Ever, HAPPY 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY my DearDear, Thank For everything ♥ ♥

The bfie organized a trip for both of us. I was not expected I could actually go,
Because my parents were the most hard level to pass, I was very sure they wouldn't let me go. 
So I did not really put to much hope on this trip. 

Few weeks later, The bfie asked me about it again, Idk why I felt I should try to ask my parents about this, 
I am big enough to have a trip, I am no longer 15 years old little girl which you always did not let to go anywhere, mom and dad, I am an adult who knows how to take care a very good of herself. So, I decided to ask my mom first, my mom did not let me go, but I did not care, I purposely forgot that my mom did not let me go, kept telling her that I was very excited of going the the trip.. I knew my mom could felt how am I really wanted to go, and how excited am I about it.. And finally she let me go. Thank You mom..  


Big day arrived, 21-04-2011, The day we were going to depart, when my bfie picked me, I almost cry, I never left my parents, my family for more thatn2 days. I was abit reluctant to go. Silly girl right ? I was suppose to be happy, ended I felt like crying. Waving to my mom. This made me realize I could not be apart from my family. 



On the way to airport, I was a bit quite. I might still can't believe that I could go. I felt, sad. 
excited, happy, touched, nervous at the same time. Urgh ! X)

 Before departing :)
We were on the plane, and the Bfie was so sleepy he hates being on the plan



 


Took so much picture with the bfie, we had so much fun.. 





The Best Bfie ever :D 





 
Sunway Pyramid 






Pink Colour VOLKSWAGEN
Seriously, In love with it.  




I Love my Colourful Bikini <3



I was not scared at all, I was very excited to get into that thing.








SUNWAY.LAGOON







On the first day, we went to Sunway Lagoon. Ohmaigoshhh.. I fall in love with this place, it looks exactly like my imagination.. A lot of extreme games, swimming pools, it is just so so so shoooooooooooooooo ! AMAZING . Thank you for brought me to Sunway Lagoon my dear. 

The games I most love the 360 degree. I Love it. It does scared me. Yet I love the feeling. SERIOUSLY. I wanted to play for the 2nd round. But the bfie seems like can't handle it anymore, so i just give up on playing it for the 2nd time. The bfie getting old. :p
Heavy rain stopped us to continue playing, yet, I do really tired alrdy. Walk with the bfie under rain going back to our hotel, because our hotel, just 5 mins from Sunway. Going back direct fell, and sleep. So So So tired playing those extreme games. 


 




Sleeping time. zzzz Snapped by Samuel.


At night went to Steamboat with Samuel. The most awesome thing was, their foods got cute shape like pigs. It just cute. and I love KL life because there are very crowded, even alrdy 12am, there were still jam @@ 

The next day went to Sg. Wang to Shopping. OMG ! Clothes here are just too cheap if compared to KK. As low as rm10 per shirt. Wtf ?!
Why does KK doesnt have this price yea ? Hmm.. I was shopping till crazy, even wanna vomit, I think because I got gastric, didn't eat well since I reached KL. Bought a very lot. Hell Yeah. Just grabbed. I love the feeling of shopping till insane. I was decided of shopping alone, because shopping with guys is so not convenient. Aww! :D :D :D But I almost lost inside :( 

Cam whoring before went out ^^ 




Snapped by the Bfie :) Phewittttt 


Haagern Dasz :D 


DOMO ^^ 


Bought Kinda lots @@

Our Last destination, GENTING HIGHLAND. Aww.. 
















It is time to back home. Do you actually believe, I cried on the plan, reluctant of leaving that place. 
hahahahaha. Such a silly girl, the bfie is planning to have another anniversary trip for both of us. 
Can't wait for it. 

I DONT WANNA LEAVE !



Neither one of us are happy of going back. 




WAS A PRETTY SWEET TRIP I HAD. 

ILY Sweetheart :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment