Monday, March 29, 2010

I love my life

I Love My Life so muchyyyyyyyyy =)

Last few days, Something was wrong with me..
But I manage to fixed it.. Actually, Dear fixed..
He got his own way.. I love you Dear 
Deep inside my heart you still the one..




My weekend..... Wheeeeeeeeeee~~
Fun like usual!
Went to Jonathan birthday on Saturday Night at Firefly..
everyone was very high,, But I didn't join them.. 
Because I dont know them..
Was just sticking with Dear on that Night..
Just drink Cola.. NO MORE LIQUOR..
Live healthy life-by Ng Chun Kiat@Boy Dear hahahahahaa 


Sunday, early in the morning went out with parents..
went to Promonade.. For Tea time.. 
My mom is so lame~~ I ate Tiramisu Cake, it is my favourite..
I know is is fatteningggggg.. 
But I love it.. 
2nd round with Darling.. planned for movie..
But, lasly.. It was cancel.. No movie on Sunday..
Headed to Penampang.. Elvin brought us to a restaurant..
Hello! Someone is diet here.. 
Nevermind lar.. I just eat..
Im Fat!
 After that headed to City Mall for yam cha.. Till 11 something.. 
Home.. Didnt took much photos this week.. =(


I get my Dress and Blue Barbie lens edi..
How excited.. That lens made my eyes look like goldfish..
But I love it.. But I dont really like the dress..
The quality not really good..
But I bought a new singlet.. Leopard..
I love it.. Dear said, why lately I wear so sexy one?
I was just.. Silenttttttttt..
Girl mah.. = =


31March till 4 April, 5 Days.... Work~ 
As DiGi promoter..
DiGi's iPhone will launch on 31March..
who's interested can pm me =)


This month will be very busy.. 
I have to earn money.. 
Next month start study lurh....


Money $$$$$$$
Come find me k?

No comments:

Post a Comment