Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Blissfull weekend for me~


Photobucket
Look Of the Day!

On Saturday Morning, woke up about 10am something,
Spent time with my Dear in the whole morning till evening..
He made brunch for me, Call Yogurt Bla Bla Bla... idk
what its name.. hahaha But it is really effective, for who wants to diet..
It can helps to digest.. hahahaha Thanks for your Yogurt Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. My Dear..
I cant explain the taste of it.. Because, it so ... .... .... ... .. hahahahah
But I love it, because it was made by YOU!
Photobucket



The procedure of it:
Photobucket Cut the apple to small pieces

Photobucket Now it's the Papaya's turn.. Cut it to a small pieces too

Photobucket hmm.. This, idk what he's doing lar.. = =''

Photobucket Kacau Kacau.. Hahahahaaaaa

Photobucket He's washing the fruits after he cut it..

Photobucket Most important Ingredient, it is YOGURT! 

Photobucket Last touch, put hazelnut, and almonds, idk for what larr..

PhotobucketPhotobucket 
Tadaaaaaaaaaa~~ Blissfull Brunch ever, it filled with Love!

After accompany Darling for the whole day, 
We went to KK for Dinner,
Both of us were Freaking hungry..
I was wishing I can having Lemon Chicken Rice,
Sadly, the restaurant We went dont have Lemon Chicken Rice TT
So reluctantly I just ordered Chicken Sweet and Sour Rice, While Dear ordered
idk what, Because I was so so hungry..
While waiting our food, 
still camwhoring.. hahahahahahahaa
Photobucket Why you didnt Smile owh Dear? Too Hungry ka? 

After Dinner, went to Tg Aru for yam Cha with Sam, Ken, Elvin, Ming and Sharon..
Boy's talk!

Photobucket
Trying To be Ip Man I guess.. hahahahahahhahahaah

After that headed to Bed, huh!
Guess what I was having Nightmare, Freaking bored night I had!!
Photobucket
Boy's talk again..

Photobucket 

After Bed, headed to yum cha, after that off home..
What a Boring Night for me >< 

My Sunday,
hmm~~~
So tiring, I was shopping alone, Because Dear went to wash face..
for around 2 hours..
Gosh! After that yam cha at Secret Recipe with my Minnie, 
The Head home!!

Tomorrow, School start.. A bot excited and Nervous too!
huhu..



No comments:

Post a Comment