Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday My Dearest!











Photobucket 
Wanna wish my Birthday Boy Before I start with my stories 

21 May, It is one of the most Important and special day for me.. 
Because My Important and special person was born on this date..
Happy Birthday My Boy!, this is the 3rd year we celebrated your birthday together.. 
I'll pray, Dear, all the best for you and every of your wishes some true..
I wish for your Love and laughter, happiness and cheer..
I hope I will always by your side, On the rest of your life on every  of your Birthday.. 
and still sing a Birthday song for you at 12 am.. 
Dear, you promised me you'll always be happy and cheer~ 
Dear, You are 22 years old now,
Old enough to take a really good care of me..
Hahahahaaa LOL


Thank god, you made him in this world
and he gave lots of happiness to me..
I am so grateful 





Ok! Stop with the wishing stuff.. Haha
We shall start with my story now,
On Thursday night (20 May) The night before Dear's Bday,
I thought I would just stay at home that night,
But, suddenly, Dear asked me out.. It makes me feel that..
He needs someone he loves to pass his birthday with him..
But, the moment before 12am (21 May)
I was keep angry and sulking.. hahahaaaaaaaaa~
I know I shouldn't treat him that, because his day is coming..
Maybe my RED FRIEND caused it..I hate it ><
But, when it is 12 o'c I wish him Happy Birthday,
and he requested me to sing a sweet Birthday Song to him..
I can see you touching face Dear.. Hahahahaaa~
I Love you.. Remember what did you promise me..
No matter how.. You must to stay happy.. ^^

On the morning I still need to go to school like usual,
Owh~~ I feel sleepy ><
After that rushing to CP buy present for him..
Sorry Dear, I still cant afford to buy things you want.. 
Give me some time k? I promise I'll something that you really loves k?
I just can buy this Car accessories Crystal bracelet 
At night, went to Dear's house for steamboat,
Dear was just organize a simple dinner for his birthday..


Photobucket
I bought this for him

It is a purple Crystal.. 
The Meaning of this crystal are 
>> wisdom, 
>> spiritual, 
>> dignified, 
>> impressive, 
>> dramatic, 
>> vitality, 
>> relaxation, 
>> determination, 
>> spirituality, 
>> psychic awareness, 
>> third eye,  
>> higher self, 
>> motivation, 
>> passion, 
>> excitement.


Photobucket   Photobucket
                    BIRTHDAY BOY                            Spot at his hand, He's wearing it ^^


I am really scared that he wont like it ><
Because I I can't afford to buy stuff that he wants :'(


Photobucket
But, when he get it ,
He said He likes it..
And he wears it everyday.. 
Love you 


Photobucket
Almost forgot, I miss You minnie..
Play like that day again next time XD


Sat and Sun
Outtie with my Dearest,
But sun a bit Special,
My minnie picked me ^^
Love you too Darl..


I am having another great day..!


Actually I still have many things to blog,
But I got lots assignment T_T
Will Upload photos on facebook ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment