Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random

Photobucket
Yogurt! Slim Slim




Photobucket
School life starting to be stressing and tiring :(
Every morning I woke up. How happiness is it,
If I can SLEEP MORE!
Tomorrow test Accounting and Business Math,
Wow! My lecturer want me to suicide?

Lack of money too recently.. $$
Money money, where are you? Don't you know how much I Love you my Sweetheart Money!
Going to work tomorrow.. Huhuuu~ But it is Just till 6pm.. So it is ok..
I'll direct go to 1borneo after class tomorrow ^^ The job is very relaxing too..
I don't have to stand, just sit and helps the workers there fill forms..

I hope and wish.. I will go out with Dear on Thursday night..
He's going to Dump me alone here and AGAIN! on Friday,
Dear,
Please stop throwing me, I wish my mom will let me overnight at outside one day..
So that, Dear won't throw me alone, and will bring me along with him ^^..
[ But I think this wish, will fulfilled after 17653545756 years.. :( ]
The most most most sad thing is, I am going to have my holiday ALONE!

I piss him off yesterday,
just because I didn't pick up his call..
He called thousands time lar,
I think it is a small matter..
Why should he angry me.. = ="
Luckily I am a good gf, 
Just say sorry when you're mad, 
But honestly I don't know where's my wrong..
I just came back from school lar boss,
my phone still in the silent mode..


To cheer him up,
I send Sorry Sorry Sorry lyric to him..
And it manage to cheer him..
He forgives me, But I still don't know
what did I done that piss him off  
BTW,
I am an amazing gf.. Am I?
LOL


Outside there, if you need promoter on weekend can contact me in my cBox! I need money lately =3

No comments:

Post a Comment