Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello BITCH! I Hate you!

Hello Bitch.. Owhhh.. no!
Last time my friend told me something about you,
That you're cheap.. Trying to tackle my bf by using this smelly trick
That's USE YOUR BODY! I am not really believe this actually..
Still got some doubtfulness in me.. But, It is really true..
You're trying to USE YOUR CHEAP BODY to have my bf..
What a shame girl, you're really DESPERATE.. Or you're ITCHY
to eat guy..?? You know the answer.. and I am not interested to know it..
But!!! If it is yes.. I think you can have other guys that same CHEAP AS YOU!
It is 3o'c now.. Blogging can help me reduce this ANGER..
I want ask my bf about this last time, But, When I wanna say it out..
Just can't... But, this morning, 2am after clubbing, we're chatting about girl,
then suddenly.. This thing was mention out.. It is really true..
Dear said, I can't blame her.. Because Not everyone is perfect..
Sometimes they'll choose the wrong path to get what they want,
And I am not perfect too.. So don't judges people just because of this mistake..
Ok Dear.. I know I am know perfect! But At least I AM NOT AS CHEAP AS HER!!!!!
I just too angry!
Hey Bitch!!! Did you eat any guy yet since MY DEAR REJECTED YOU!! Hahahahaaaaaaaa~~
If me! I cant even lift my head.. Because not just me and my friend know about this..
All of us know it.. And we all feel that YOU ARE REALLY CHEAP! DISGUSTING!
NAUSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever show your face to us again!
Go back to your kampung BITCH!!!!!!!!!
Hello desperate!! I think PROSTITUTE is more suit you!! Haha~ You should try this career..
And I am sure you'll success!! Stop disturb my bf.. Because you are CHEAP,

Last but not least,
Hello Prostitute! If you're reading this WISH FOR TO HAVE A CHEAP BOYFRIEND AS YOU, SLUT!
 And, wish luck for you to be a success prostitute! You should thank me because I am wishing you, BITCH!

P/S: My reader, I just feel really angry! I am sorry if I am showing vulgar in this post! 
Please give comment, what should I do ya~~ First time I hate  a girl, do I need to continue hate her,
or just forget it, since it is has pass already?? Need advice here~~ Anyone out there??
what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment