Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a tiring Day!

Photobucket

<<<<<<<<<<<
My Look while waiting him!
See at my eyebag!! Owh NO!




I was a woke around 6 this morning.. But I can sleep more because class will start at 9
I can dream more.. hahahahaha
Fany fetched me 8.20am
She was drive safety way this morning..
Because She was a scary driver for me most of the time.. LOL
I still love you Dear! Ah mu mu 

Reached school about, loitering at canteen for while with Fung2 and Roxy,
After that when to 1b at 11.20..
Because we have 1 hour free period add with lunch recess..
Almost whole class member join us..
Hahahahahaha I hope will be like this always 

But, we had narrow problem at car park 1B,
The gate can't read our ticket..
Made us stucked there for almost 15 mins..
The most pissed us off were,
the 1B's staffs were like Modelling while we all asked them to be fast..
Owh no! why are they so Idiot one ?
We're so angry,
Because we are rushing for the next class..

I finished class at 2.50pm.. Fany cant send me home today,
because she has extra BK Class.. So I asked Dear to pick me..
I need to wait from 2.50pm till 4,30..
Beyond that, I started angry already, Because He said wanna repair car,
wah! Made me wait that long just because of CAR AGAIN??!!
This really burned me up..
Lastly when he reached to pick me,
He was repaired his father's car.. not his car..
Sorry Dear.. Hahahaahaha xD
But, You still need to listen what I say in this week! ! !
Reached home with tired and a bit angry feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment