Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am fat!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am fat!!!!!
3 weeks, since school started I was keep eating..
Non-stop eating.. That's horrible, Because..
I gain my weight! What the fuck! !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*
It is a disaster for me! ohhhhhhhh My Fucking God!!!!
Starting from tomorrow, strictly..
No more heavy meal! I wish I can just bring RM1 to school,
so that I can't buy any food.. I am torturing myself..

The most most most horrible is..

I was keep eating JUNK FOOD..
It is FATTENING...

My diet schedule:
Breakfast, Drink Yougurt with papaya and oat in the morning,

Vita- C Halls Candy and fat free Yogurt as my Lunch and Dinner..

AND need gallons of water..

Those are my Diet drinks


Photobucket


Photobucket
Free Fat Yogurt


Photobucket
Low fat Yogurt


OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! 
I can't help it.. I cant stop saying Oh My God!
God, Pleaseeeeeeeee... Slap or shot me, If I take any heavy meal again.. Amennnnnnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment