Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Life XD

Photobucket

Sorry for the hiatus :(
It is been ages I didn't upload my bitchy blog.. LOL

I dont want to have a long craps.. Just direct to the point..
It is already a week something I started study..
I like the school, the teachers there are very Fun,
Damn freaking bad like Business English.. I love you Miss Debra.. ♥♥♥
But I hate INT, it is computer class with the lame teacher.. OMG!
But I still to put effort on his subject, or I need to retake!! Arghhhh!!

Subjects on this Sem are
** Business Math
** Business English ♥ ♥ ♥
** INT
** Microeconomic  I love this subject too!
** Accouting



Get lots of new friends.. There are absolutelfuckingly funny,
My stomach always cramp due to the over laughing..
and please never ever stop being funny.. hahahahahahahaha
I love you guys... !!

Got BBQ party on 5th June
And IS night on 19 June..
I cant wait for it.. !! So excited!

And and and.. I am getting fat now!
Diet Diet.. >__<

Photobucket

I don't even know what the hack she was doing there @@
But SHe is my Mu Mu! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment