Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Weekend! ! !

Photobucket


On Friday Morning, Fany a bit late, not like usual..
But, we reach school on the time.. So we made it!
Fany is a 'GOOD' Driver.. HAHAHA

Hmm.. While waiting Fany I made Apple Yogurt Juice..
Just blend an apple with a glass of yogurt.. It taste good..
I am going to this often.. Yummy!!

At school, Me and Fany gave new names some students in our class
Here they are!
Chin Su Beng ::: Math Geek
Fung Fung::: Beauty Prince
Ah Goh ::: Super Silent Guy!
Vivien: errr.. idk
Fany ::: Flower class, Fany, You have to kiss me for this XD
More, We havent get name for them..

Sneaked out! !
We're having our Crips.. hahha
Photobucket
GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're getting fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Dearest!

At Night, went to Center Point for movie..
Photobucket
Watched Robin Hood.. Errrrrrr...

For me this movie, kinda boring lar..
Might because it is not Kind of movie I like to watch..
I gave2.5 star for it..

And Dear let me drive home.. Haha
Long time didn't drive, a bit nervous >.<

~~End Friday~~

Saturday,

Like usual.. Will Just stay at home on the morning till evening..
then Night, Outie!!
Initial we were planning to firefly on satuday night..
But Firefly was full..
Shiittttttt! !
So we went 1Borneo for movie!
Wheeeeeeeee~~
Watch Nightmare in Elm Street..
Photobucket

Actually I want to watch it on Friday, but the cinema full house.
And I love the Movie! I give 100 stars for it..
But I was keep close my eyes.. and Ears..
Because it was keep shock me!
Never Sleep Again!
Or Freddy will get you..

After that Dear let me drive home again.. Forget, I was driving to 1Borneo too..
And I think my driving skills is very Excellent.. Even I almost bang other's car.. LOL


~~ End Saturday ~~







Photobucket
Sunday,

Didnt go anywhere on the morning,
Just having lunch at City Mall Pizza,
I was craving wanna have pizza..
And Evening, go out with
Dear and his mom..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
err.. Dear ar.. Why Your look macam.. errr.. idk what expression is this ehh..
I always look, sweet.. I know.. hahaha.. I praise myself.. LOL

~~ End Sunday ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment