Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crazy with Twilight Eclips. Awwww~ ♥

Went to watch Twilight Eclipse yesterday night, with Ah Boy and Samuel.
Finally I watched this movie. Craving for this movie for weeks. :S
Omg. I love this movie sooooooooooooooooooo much.
This is gonna be the bestiest Movie for me this year. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~
I love Jacob and Edward.. They are too adorable. 
I wish to have a boyfriend, Hot and muscular  like Jacob, romantic and handsome like Edward. ;)
I hope miracles would come to me, let me found a guy that Jacob's and Edward's characteristics have.
Jacob and Edward. 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
I understand Bella's feeling, because I had the same experience before.
And it was so fuck up... == Anyways, there is tons of quotes I like in this movie,
It was just too sweet, I wish someone would tell me these. hahaha :D

And loads of quotes from this Movie I heart. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

"Do you really have any idea how important you are to me?
Any concept at all of how much I love you?" -Edward Cullen

Photobucket
"You'll always be my Bella,
you are just a little durable".-Edward Cullen

One more thing Edward said slowly,
"I'll be fighting for her too. You should know that.
I'm not taking any for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will."

"You are my first priority"-Edward Cullen

The most hearted and favourite Quotes.
"Isabella Swan?"
"I promise to love you forever-- Every single day of forever..."
"WILL YOU MARRY ME???











"I'll fight for you Bella,
Untill your heart stop beating"-Jacob


Photobucket
Which one you prefer, 
and who'll you choose if you were Bella?



Photobucket
Who has not watch this movie yet, Please, go and watch it. ;)
I insist, no regrets, the one who has girlfriend, please bring your girlfriend watch this,
She sure like it, and who has boyfriend, drag your boyfriend to watch this,
this movie will be more meaningful if you watch it with the one who you wanna watch with.
I mean the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment