Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My days. =)

No matter how, life goes on right,
Enjoyed my days, These some pictures of my weekend. =D

Friday,
Photobucket
My Dear Minnie, her hair was like burning,
but actually, she was doing colour treatment.

Photobucket
Ops, This is our colour. Nice or not.
Ignore Minnie retarded face. =_____="
Focus on our hair.

Sunday,

Photobucket
Still love my hair,
Except my eye bags,
'HE' said my eyes bag, getting worst,
Because I am not by his side to take care of me. LMAO larhh..

Photobucket
Sunday look, I have to wear this.
Urgh! =.=


PhotobucketPhotobucket
These was on Monday, this week., HAHA ss in the Toilet
With Carrie.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
On the way to school with my new hair,
But, was scolded by my Lovely dad.
Because he said my hair looks like Gangster, too blond.
:'( Yer, dad, why you dont like it. Nvmd larh.

No comments:

Post a Comment