Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I will never forget you!


To someone that I care :')
I know you quite while already, but never officially talked to each other,
On 3rd Of July. You greet me by saying "Hi" at Firefly.
Never knew, the simple short night will make us very acquaintance. 







what's somebody like you doing in a place like this?
Say did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?
Say what your name, what you're drinking
i think i know what you thinking.


This is our song, you really take a good care of me that night.
We danced and sang together.
And we often spend together after that night.
It was really happy spending time with you.
You brought happiness to me, 
Me made me laugh, and made me happy.
You lend me your shoulder when I am crying.
You know how to cheer me up.
Like to see when you acted that you're scare.
You made me warm when I felt cold.
You cut down smoke and drink,
Because I hate it.


Even though we just know each other not long,
But felt like I know you years,
Because you know what I'm thinking.
And you know when I don't feel happy.
Photobucket

I still remember when you you fill me up,
you brought me to Tg. Aru eat LukLuk.
Went to movie, non stop chatting.
Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..! Kinda Miss it..!

We're not meant to each other,
I am really sorry, I know I hurt you much.
But then, I don't want you to expect too much.
So I rather hurt you now, then you'll hurt deeper next time.


Please, live happily, even there's no me to accompany you.
Remember to smile, like how I used to force you before. SMILE :D
Kinda miss that moment. ><
Life Goes on without me.. It'll still as beautiful as before you met me.

F.R.I.E.N.D_____S.T.I.L.L  





No comments:

Post a Comment