Friday, July 23, 2010

Fuck the Ass. Im stress.

Tons of shit things are happening to me :(
Firstly, Sick again. omg. Headache with flu. I need huggies.

Secondly, My presentation is coming 29th of July. I am really fuck up this time.
I haven't do any preparation yet. o-m-f-g. Im goin to tell about Vaio Laptop.
I have to promote it, kinda easy for me, the problem is I'm nervous to talk in front many peoples.

Thirdly, My birthday is coming.. 3rd of August. Am I going to celebrate it?
And who's the one will celebrate with me? Are they still remember my birthday. 

Fourthly, Exam is coming. The most fucking stress for me. :(

Been going out this week for 4 days continuously, Going out tonight to watch Inception,
Tomorrow, going to friend's birthday, and Sunday for movie.
Which mean, I'm going out 7 days continuously this week. 
How so not awesome is that right? Im stress. 

And still, I wish to watch Twilight Eclipse for the 2nd time.
Who wants to watch with me? hahahahaha
I love Jacob and Edward 

No comments:

Post a Comment