Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally you gave up =')

Seriously, I have to stop with this sad topic. 
Finally he gave up on me.. I don't know what should I feel.
Hmmmm.. But we're really not meant to be together. 
So this is the best way. I am sorry, I was raised your expectation that you'll have the chance.
But then, lastly.. I said NO! I know how was it feels.. Should be very hurt.
I have to forget about you. You too k? 
I just want you to take care a very very very good of yourself.
It is my last request from you, can you do that for me? 
I will miss you for sure. :D
Always will be remembered. one of special guy for me. 
And you made me proud of you that you said you have stopped smoking *hope it is real larh k?*
And, Stupid cow..! What somebody like you, doing in the place like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment